Sunday 25 May 2014

How to use htop for monitoring in kali linux

Hello friends i am again DeadManINDIA here to serve my services from 1ND14N H4X0R5 T34M IHT.

We are :- EagleShadow,Null_Port_Govind,Haxor-Rahul,Grey-Noob,Mr,R@66!T,Spy-Hunter,X-ManINDIA,Karate-Katrina.

Love to :- My Mom & Dad.

 Facebook teach me many things so this trick also i m learn  form the facebook.
So Lets start

Setups :)

1 Install the htop with the help of apt-get install command.
Syntax:-apt-get install htop
 Now your tool is installed and now times come to use it.

Now run the command htop and your tool is run like this.
syntax:- htop
  Thats it :)

                                        Jai Hind Jai Bharat

1 comments:

hi, thanks for showing the command. But i'm facing problem with installation. When I type the command it shows as below:

'E: Unable to locate package htop'

what can I do ?? please need help. Thanks :)

Post a Comment