Thursday 29 May 2014

How to Use sqlmap --wizard plugin in kali linux

Jai Hind Friends I am DeadManINDIA here again to serve our services from IHT 1ND14N H4X0R5 T34M .

We are :- EagleShadow,Null_Port_Govind,Spy-Hunter,Mr.R@66!T,Grey-Noob,Haxor_Rahul,Karate-Katrina,X-ManINDIA.

Love to :- My Mom & Dad .

Today we are discussing about the sqlmap you have seen many type of tutorials on net for sqlmap but today i found a good one so i am try on my laptop and make a tutorial for you.

Setups :) 

1 Open the terminal and wirte this command.
Syntax:- sqlmap --wizard 
 2 Now enter the vunrable url here :) 
3 Now enter the post data if you want  like this.The data what you want according to your need.I post heloo here
4 Now you are set the level or risk here Normal,hard ,medium.
I set normal here .
5 Now the time come when you insert the what kind of data you want to dump here. like all,Basic Or other. I use here Basic.
So here i dump all the basic data here :) my task is complete easly and tool works like GUI so nice.
                       If You Like tutorial the once say 
                                        JAI HIND
                                        JAI BHARAT
_/\_




0 comments:

Post a Comment